It was reported that the Nigerian Popular crossdresser Bobrisky was beaten-up by his motherland man.
During the man video apology he said;
What happened between him and Bobrisky is just a little misunderstanding.
Bobrisky replying;
I should have let you go in peace, but trouble say on it own you went to pull it.
And I’m happy I gave it to you hard. Next time !!!! When you meet people you don’t know you will calm down and know who they are,as about 5:17 I was driving to a meeting when dis man bashed my car from behind.mistakes happen,but wat can I do to him after hitting my car... ahhhhh I was shocked. I was trying to record his stupidity when he was saying wat can I do.the next thing I saw was he hit my iPhone 11 max too.i got so much mad 😡 I ran into his car to collect his phone and his car key only to run after me to collect his phone and car key from me. I fought him like I was something as same point i didn’t even care see people recording, I was mad 😡, your apology might be accepted but you must sleep over in that cell then tomorrow you will get me a new phone iPhone 11 max and fix my car, I might be calm and nice but I don’t take nonsense from any motherfucker. He said
  Watch Video ;