In a chat with otmarena.com, yesterday the Nigeria fast rising hip-hop star, Ajibola Basit p.k.a ABATO, share his ordeal in the music industry with Adegboye Hammed.

Read below;
Good afternoon sir?
Good afternoon brother😊This is
www.otmarena.com
Can you please introduce yourself to the house?

Yeah...I'm Ajibola Basit Aka Abato am an artist I sing things😁
Should we call you Mr Basit or Abato?
Call me Abato ye ye ye😊 Because most people don't know me as Basit again😁
Abato when did you begin your musical career journey?
Omo..... Not gonna lie when I was a kid just gat passion for music and I do pray to God to gimme that talent to be singing but after some years earlier in 2012 I discovered I could write songs and sing, So I begin to sing in 2012 which I started from rap music
What type of music do you do now?
R & b hip hope and I do gospel too
What has been your challenge so far in music industry?
Getting my songs cross over for people to listen to
Are your parents in support of your musical career?
Nope!!! None of them support me🤷‍♂
Why?
Because they want me to be an engineer
What motivation have you derived from pursuing music?
Music makes me happy and connect me with many people I've be dreaming to meet in life
Who are your mentor in musical industry?
I'm not sorry to say I don't have
I only look up onto God
What’s your message to your fans at home?
My fans are my family's without them I'm nothing  and they should not give up on me, and they should expect more hit from me God bless them all
We really appreciate your patience with us...
Yeah...I'm so happy to work with you too brother
Peace✌
Watch appreciation video below:-