Plateau State Governor, Simon Lalong, in this interview spoke on what is delaying his second term cabinet.
The controversies trailing livestock production programme of his administration and the readiness of Plateau for state police among others   On why he is yet to constitute his cabinet more than 100 days into his second term and how he has been functioning. We are almost concluding on the constitution of the cabinet. People say there is a lot of delay but to me, we had an arrangement where we had to properly prepare for the next four years. And in the preparation for the next four years, we had to come up with a development plan. Now, when people ask why we you delaying, my response is that it is not about rushing and putting a cabiet, it is about the focus on what we want to do in the next four years. When I came in for my second tenure, I had to engage Boston Consulting Group, BCG, to develop a development plan for the people of Plateau State. They just concluded it in the last two weeks. I was waiting for them to come up with their report so that I can see from their recommendations what will be the focus and direction of Government this time around, especially in terms of economic empowerment