The Alaafin of Oyo "Iku Babayeye" welcomed a baby boy with one of his wives, Queen Bolanle as confirmed in an Instagram post she shared.
The 80-year-old Grandpa, Alaafin of Oyo who just welcomed a baby boy with one of his wives, Queen Bolanle, had welcomed three sets of twins in 2018. Mother of the last set of twins Queen Aanuoluwapo, who was also a first-time mum, wrote on Instagram;
“Oh, Lord! Who am I that you are mindful of, your love is unconditional, I praise your name baba, for it is not by my power nor by might but by your grace. I can’t contain this happiness, thank you Lord for your faithfulness.
Welcome my Prince and Princess. Wonderful bundles of joy, I still can’t believe that I’m now a mother. Thank you, Lord for these blessings. I pray that may the peace of God dwell with us. Pls, join me to thank this gracious God.”